Prepaid Green Fees are the best way to enjoy The Ridge at Manitou all season long!
We have many different options to suit your every need.
Prepaid Green Fees can be shared or distributed amongst a group and can now be carried forward to the following season! Each prepaid card we provide you with is good for one round. Please provide your prepaid card when checking in at the Golf Shop before your round.
You no longer have to decide how many weekday or weekend passes to purchase in advance. When you purchase a Prepaid round it will be valid 7 days a week. If you decide to play on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday before 11 am during the peak season (June 20 – September 7) a $15 + HST charge will apply per Prepaid round redeemed when checking in the day of play.
Prepaid rounds can only be purchased until May 1
Ways to obtain your PrePaid rounds:
- Prepaids are valid 7 days per week and do not expire (this means they can be used the following season if you can’t use them all during the season they were purchased)
- The prices below allow you to redeem any time of day Monday to Thursday and after 11 am Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- A $15 charge per round must be paid when checking in if playing on a Friday, Saturday, Sunday before 11 am
- Reservations are required
- Rates include 18 holes & power cart
- Prepaid Green Fee packages have no cash value
- Minimum purchase of 8 Prepaid Green Fees at any given time is required
- Can only be purchased up until May 1
- 8 PrePaid Green Fees @ $95/each
- 12 PrePaid Green Fees @ $90/each
- 24 PrePaid Green Fees @ $85/each
- 36 PrePaid Green Fees @ $80/each