- This event has passed.
Opening Golf Scramble & BBQ Dinner
May 20 @ 9:30 am - 10:00 pm
Join us on Saturday, May 20th at The Ridge at Manitou Golf Club for a day of golf and an evening of delicious food, comradery, music and dancing. You are invited to participate in any or all of the events. This event is for Passport holders or any non-passport holders who want to attend. It will be an excellent opportunity to socialize with fellow residents and cottagers to kick off the new season!
- Saturday, May 20th
- 9:30 am shotgun start
- 4 Person Scramble
- Passport holders tournament entry – $20 (tax included)
- Non-passport holders tournament entry – $80 (tax included)
- Men play from either White or Blue Tee’s (your choice)
- Ladies play from the Red Tee’s
- Skins game, closest to the pins, long drives, longest putts, lots of fun games!
- Sign up as a single, 2, 3, or 4 some
- Prizes for top teams as well as a draw prizes to be won
- Contact the Golf Shop by calling 705-389-9577, extension 25 or email your interest in participating to email@example.com and reserve your spot today!
- Dinner will be a BBQ Buffet (check back closer to the event for the full menu)
- BBQ Dinner & Dance Prices:
- Adults – $29.95
- Children under 13 are $14.95
- Children under 6 are Free
- BBQ will be available from 6 pm until 8:30 pm
- From 7 pm until 10 pm it’s time to dance
- Contact the Dining Room to reserve your spot by calling 705-389-9577, extension 34