The Ridge at Manitou’s spectacular scenery and qualified PGA of Canada Golf Professionals make the perfect environment for a lesson. From the moment you arrive, you’ll be treated like a member and be able to enjoy all The Ridge has to offer. Golf lessons will take place at our exclusive practice facility where you’ll feel comfortable and calm and enjoy your lesson. All of our instructors are certified PGA of Canada Professionals and are passionate about Golf and take pride in growing the game.
Come visit us today and let us help you improve your game.
- $55 – Single Lesson
- $150/Series of 3 Lessons
- $240/Series of 5 Lessons
- $475/Series of 10 Lessons (Bonus 9 hole playing lesson included)
- All private lessons last for 35 – 40 minutes
SEMI-PRIVATE LESSONS (2 people at the same time)
- $40/person – Single lesson
- $105/person – Series of 3 lessons
- $190/person – Series of 5 lessons
- $400/person – Series of 10 lessons (Bonus 9 hole playing lesson included)
- All semi-private lessons last for 45 – 50 minutes
PLAYING LESSONS (On course)
- 9 holes (2.5 hours)
- 1 Player – $125
- 2 Players -$100/player
- 3 Players – $75/player
- 18 holes (4.5 hours)
- 1 Player – $225
- 2 Players – $175/player
- 3 Players – $125/player
An additional fee of $25 for 9 holes or $50 for 18 holes will be charged as a green fee for your round. Prepaid passes or prepaid coupons previously purchased that are applicable to the date and time the lesson is taking place can be used to offset the above green fee prices. Passport holders are not required to pay a green fee.
Playing lessons include the use of the golf cart and rental equipment if required.
***Juniors under 18 receive 20% off the above rates***
JUNIOR GOLF CAMPS
Junior golf camps are a great way to introduce your child to the game or to improve the skills of those already immersed in golf. All aspects of the game will be discussed and include time spent playing on the golf course. Juniors will also learn about etiquette, rules, and proper care of the course. There will be snacks, games, prizes and plenty of fun for all!
- 2018 Dates
Camp 1 – July 3 to 5
Camp 2 – July 24 to 26
Camp 3 – August 14 to 16
- Times: Camps run Tuesday to Thursday from 9 am –12 pm
- Ages: Open to juniors between the ages of 8 and 15
- Cost: $130/Junior + HST
- Call the Golf Shop at 705-389-9577, ext. 25 to register.
- Call or email: [email protected] for more information
LADIES GOLF CLINICS
- Receive 4 one-hour group coaching sessions designed to help you improve all aspects of your game. Concepts include the following: driving, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, putting, chipping, bunkers, pitching and on course play.
- $170/person + HST
- up to 8 people can attend each clinic
- BONUS: Glass of wine, beer or non-alcoholic beverage after each session on the patio (optional)
- Dates: Coming soon (please call to inquire…705-389-9577, ext. 25)
- Time: TBD
Contact our Golf Shop at 705-389-9577, ext. 25 to register or, email: [email protected]
Group lessons are available and custom programs can be created for any size of group. Please contact us and a custom program will be designed for your group. Group lessons are an excellent way to learn all of the basic skills to help you enjoy your next round of golf. An example of group program could resemble the following:
Week 1: Grip, Setup, Ball Position
Week 2: Full swing (Irons)
Week 3: Short game
Week 4: Full swing (woods)
Up to 8 people per session, 1 day per week for 4 weeks or we can go 2 times per week for 2 weeks or any combination you prefer. Just call or email for more information.
Travis Spiess, PGA of Canada
Director of Golf
705-389-9577, ext. 24